Meet ELMI CM-7S PLUS PRP. Its our newest advanced centrifuge specifically designed for PRP and Stem Cell application. It features our proprietary new software elmiCELL. Our new platform has been designed after rigorous testing and consultation with world's leading stem cell researchers. CM-7S PLUS PRP is equipped with our newest generation patented softSPIN motor technology. Combined with elmiCELL software, CM-7S PLUS PRP is capable of reaching speeds up to 3,500RPM while developing up to 2,300 RCF (G-Force) but also break so gentle that even the most delicate stem cells will stay separated as the centrifuge comes to a complete stop. Now you can easily select the proper speed in real time and with 6 different brake settings you can be assured that all your protocols will work with CM-7S PLUS PRP. If you want the most reliable and best yielding PRP centrifuge on the market today, look no further than our flagship CM-7S PLUS PRP.
- Compact and Versatile CM-7S PLUS, with its exceptionally slim design, is one of the most compact and versatile swing-out centrifuges on the market.
- Designed for safety. This centrifuge is cold room and refrigerator safe, and comes equipped with a transparent lid and automatic lid lock for extra convenience and safety.
- Rapid acceleration/Braking system. The CM-7S PLUS has a rotational speed of up to 3,500 RPM, and comes with a highly responsive rapid acceleration/braking system.
- User-friendly operation. Outfitted with a user-friendly, digital LCD display and rubberized start/stop buttons, and a digital rotor imbalance sensor, this unit is truly designed with ease-of-use and customization in mind.
|Rotor Rotation Speed||RPM||100 - 3,500|
|Timer||min||1 - 99|
|Maximum Centrifugal Force||RCF (G-Force)||2,300|
|Working Temperature Range||˚ C||from +10 up to +40|
|Relative Air Moisture at 20˚C||%||80|
|Voltage and Frequency||V, Hz||100 - 240V; 50/60Hz|
|Maximal Consumable Power||W||250|
|Size (L x W x H)||mm||430 x 410 x 220|
- 2 Year Warranty
- Compact and Versatile
- Designed for safety
- Rapid acceleration/Braking system
- User-friendly operation